The future of exterior building materials

WE LISTEN, WE DESIGN, WE MANUFACTURE, WE DELIVER

Ease of installation

Ease of maintenance

How does our pricing compare to our competitors'?

Within 10 years, over 72% of traditional building materials need to be completely replaced. However, due to aesthetics, most homeowners choose to replace the remaining 28% as well, leaving the homeowner with a complete re-do of the job within 10 years… Expected cost: $2000
Hardie Boys Pricing:

OUR PRODUCTS

Columns

HB columns are available in a wide selection of sizes and styles accompanied by 3 variety of astragals and bases, ideal for wrapping existing structural wood, steel or masonry. HB columns cannot serve as the structural attachment for railings.

Louvers-Grilles

They come in a variety of styles with varied applications. The function is to provide shade while allowing breezes to circulate in these living areas. Regardless of location, the overall result is a significant enhancement in the comfort and ambiance of outdoor spaces

Brackets

HB brackets though non-structural, stay true to the design and proportioning of traditional load bearing wood brackets. The versatility of cellular PVC and HB innovation in manufacturing processes enable us to achieve great flexibility in design and scale.

Soffit Systems

The v-grooved soffit panel and rafter tails create the appearance of a traditional timber framed roof with tongue and groove roof decking, allowing many design options to accommodate specific design needs.

Pergolas-Trellis

Pergolas and Trellis, an architectural structure, usually made from an open framework or lattice of intersecting pieces is an incredible option to improve the look of the home as well as adding outdoor living square footage.

LATEST NEWSALL NEWS ON OUR BLOG

Hardie Boys- Exterior Millwork That Provides Value Over Time
18, July

The outdoor areas on your property and the features on it, become the perfect backdrop for your home’s

Read More
Hardie Boys- Exterior Millwork
18, July

Exterior spaces on your property are largely exposed to the elements and that means they have to endure

Read More
What is a Soffit System?
06, June

Hardie Boys Cellular PVC Soffit Systems typically have 4 components – fascia, soffit panel, frieze board and rafter

Read More